Territory Sales Representative
As one of the oldest suppliers of processing, bottling, and labeling equipment in North America, Criveller is recognized not only for high-quality equipment, but also for our technical expertise, design services and superior customer service. Our projects are found coast to coast and encompass the microbrewery and winery sector as well as apple cider production facilities, distilleries, pasta sauce production facilities, blending and metering systems for vodka production, tanks and packaging solutions to the bottled water industry and olive oil production.
We are looking for an energetic, organized and driven individual to cover expanding and existing territories. We offer a professional work environment with great opportunities for growth within the sales field. At Criveller you will be the leader of your own success.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Develop and identify new clients through field research; meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Identify client needs and customize offers through excellent product knowledge and constant communication
- Grow and build specified territory(s) by seeking out new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintain accurate records of client account activity; payment follow-up with client
- After-sales follow-up with client and office
- Attend and participate in industry tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
- Bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a sale team in a faced paced environment
- High level of initiative, creative thinking, decision making and problem resolution skills
- Minimum three (3) years proven track record in sales position
- Diploma/Degree in related field considered an asset: graduates from Oenology or Brewing programs are encouraged to apply
- Experience in beverage industry (wine, beer, spirits) considered an asset
- Bilingual in English and French considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and Canadian Passport
- Air and Car Travel is a requirement for this job. Minimum 15-20 weeks per year.
- Hands-on experience in a sales environment
- Ability to learn quickly is essential
- Results-oriented, highly organized and autonomous
- Internet savvy and proficient in computer application programs
- Ability to close sales and deliver exceptional post-sale service and follow-up
- Time management skills with an ability to manage multiple deals with time-sensitive deadlines
How to apply:
Include cover letter and resume in email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.