Criveller offers a complete line of semi-automatic and automatic champagne cork closure systems along with independent or monobloc style wirehooders (both semi and automatic). Our automatic bottle corker systems are designed and built by Nortan, Italy.
- Stainless steel construction
- Mounted on wheels
- Mechanical corking
- Pneumatic wirehooding
- Unit works with bottles from 750ml to 1.5 L
- Output: 500 bph depending on operator
- Power requirements: 220V/3-phase/60 Hz
- Separate or combined units which insert corks and applies wirehoods automatically.
- Units are designed to be inserted into an existing bottling line or to be self standing
- Automatic wirehood and cork sensors
- Large wirehood hopper
- Touchscreen computer available
- Output varies from 1,000 bph and up (depending on model)