Products » Winery Equipment » Bottling Solutions » Labeling » Auto Cold Glue & Hot Melt
Criveller’s cold-glue and hot-melt labelers were developed to meet the needs of small to large wine producers that have not transitioned to pressure sensitive labelers, or have a specific application where pressure sensitive labels can not be affixed. All cold-glue and hot-melt labelers can come with 1, 2, or 3 stations with speeds ranging from 1,000 to 42,000 bph.
- Units are controlled by dedicated electronics; the hardware (processor board/CPU and sleeve cards) and the software (programs) have been designed specifically for the functions that need to be controlled in the machine
- Label stations run on step motors
- Touch-screen control panel with ability to save bottle formats (on select models)
- Labelers are easily adjustable to different bottle types with various changeparts
- Possibility to affix wrap-around labels (on select models)
- Speed controlled by freq. drive