The 4-spout manual rinser is perfect for small batch productions or home winemakers and a necessary compliment to any wine bottler. It is used to rinse bottles either by water or air prior to filling. It can also be used to sparge the bottles with Nitrogen. The speed of operation depends on the operator.
- Includes a filtering assembly for the water and compressed air
- The operator puts the bottles upside-down on the nozzles; the water/air jets start by the pressure of the hand
- Frame constructed in stainless steel
- L: 1’6″ (450 mm); W: 1’6″ (450 mm); H: 2’6″ (750 mm) (4-spout model)
- Cylindrical glass bottles from 375 ml to 1.5 L