Products » Winery Equipment » Tanks » Specialty Tanks » Roto Fermenters
The roto fermenter is a fully automated red fermenter that is best suited for the winemaker seeking to get optimum fermentation and extraction of color from red grapes (particularly through hot maceration). This tank can also be used for the cryomaceration of white grapes, the carbonic maceration of whole or crushed grapes and finally as a de-juicing tank. Our roto wine fermenters are available in sizes ranging from 1,320 gallons (50 HL) up to 15,800 gallons (600 HL). Your local Criveller representative will always be available to discuss any further needs that are custom to your production facility.
- Horizontal tank sitting on two rotating axis on wheels
- Self-braking motor with mechanical speed variator from zero to three RPM
- Helical fin attached to the inside wall of the tank assures constant movement of the skins
- Helical fin is also utilized to discharge the pomace at the end of cycle
- Large screening system for the extraction of clean product
- Screening system is easily removed
- Tank is jacketed for heating and/or cooling of product.
- Large round door positioned on the front of the tank for the discharge of the product.
- A simple control panel with the possibility of creating your own program will allow the operator to maximize the performance of this unit
- Cooling or heating is controlled by a probe with digital reading thermometer