20 BBL Systems
At Criveller, our brewing systems are all built turnkey and offer several advantages that outshine those of our competitors. All vessels have an impeccable heating and cooling system through our jacket design. With a high percentage of dimples and an internal spacing of 7 mm, our jackets have 130% more heating and cooling potential than tanks with the usual 3 mm gap seen in inflated jackets. All rakes in our brewhouses include an automatic outplow paddle design. This allows the brewer to plow out spent grain just by reversing the direction of the rake. Our water jet cut screens also represent our dedication to detail.
Criveller uses water jet cut screens as the standard for all of our false bottom screens to improve drainage, increase efficiency and promote consistently clear wort. Sanitation is always top priority when producing your brews. Criveller is proud to be one of the few North American companies that have a standard of making sure that every corner, tee, manifold etc. is fitted with TRC connections and clamped NOT welded. This allows our clients to inspect their system at every angle. On the areas that need to be welded, we make sure to grind smooth, polish and passivate every TIG weld. Even the largest possible stainless steel sheets are joined and butt-welded to create a stronger tank. To further ensure sanitation and quality, everything that comes in contact with your product, from the handles to the motor is 100% stainless steel and is made to be fully dismantled and easy to clean. While Criveller makes sanitation and quality a priority, we want to go even further in proving our dedication by ensuring visual satisfaction.
We also offer various special features from linear piping systems to customized nameplates to make sure that every vessel represents the same attention to detail that our clients show through their product.
PARTIAL LIST OF TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- All piping is TRC fitted, including every elbow, tee and curve in the system; allows for a 100% sanitary system
- Constructed with 304 or 316 stainless steel
- All pumps in the brewhouse include 100% stainless steel pumps AND motors
- Rake System – both non-lifting and hydraulic lifting optional
- 2, 3, or 4 vessel systems available
- Floor mounted, vessel, or ceiling mounted grist cases available
- Flat bottom or conical bottom lauter tun
- Automation systems
- Complete Grain Mill System
- Various Stainless Steel Finishes
- Our standard beer brewing system comes with a 2B mill finish; other finishes are available including:
- Satin Finish
- Copper Clad and/or Copper accented